Latest posts by CJ Desai (see all)
- Building a Speedway to the Modern Data Center with Rack-Scale Flash - June 15, 2016
- Achieving Public Cloud Agility with the Comfort of Private Cloud Resiliency and Security - April 14, 2016
- The Rationale for an Expanded Data Lake - December 10, 2015
- The Internet of Things, Modern Applications, and Driving New Opportunities for IT - July 13, 2015
- Data Lakes Redefine Storage Infrastructure & Hybrid Clouds Come of Age 2015 Predictions - January 5, 2015
President, Emerging Technologies
CJ Desai is President of the Emerging Technologies Division at EMC. He oversees all aspects of the business including product development, finance, marketing, sales and product management. In addition, he is responsible for leading the investigation of additional opportunities in emerging strategic product segments that represent new addressable markets for EMC with a focus on disruptive technologies. He is based at EMC’s offices in Santa Clara, California, United States.