Along with the other members of the executive team, I spend a great deal of time talking with our customers and partners about the future of Dell and Dell EMC and they clearly understand the value we will bring to their businesses. They see our combined company as a more strategic IT provider, especially around the broader portfolio we can now offer and our combined scale in the marketplace. And this is consistent with what industry research firms are hearing from the customers and partners they have surveyed.
President, Dell EMC Services and IT
Howard Elias is President, Dell EMC Services and IT, supporting customers across the Client Solutions and Enterprise Solutions Groups. He oversees technology and deployment services, consulting services, global support services, education services, global Centers of Excellence, and the IT organization.
Latest posts by Howard Elias (see all)
- The Key to a Best-in-class Customer Service Experience - September 26, 2016
- Why Dell EMC is Different - May 19, 2016
- How Would You Like Your Cloud? - May 26, 2015
- “Yes” to IT Transformation. Now What? - April 27, 2015
- Shifting Gears: Trends in Drivers of Customer Satisfaction - October 7, 2014